[Dltk-dev] Visually differentiating completion proposals

Hello everyone.

I am still using DLTK 0.95.

I hooked up a completion proposal computer and it provides completions just fine.

However, because some of the proposals offered for a specific case I am dealing with are both - members/fields as well as "global" items - I would like to make it more obvious which are members/fields and which are globals.

I noticed the getImage() method, but I am wondering if there are "standard" ways to this (imagine every completion proposal computer using their own set of icons).

Also there is getModelElement(), but that doesn't seem to get called at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth