[Dltk-dev] Visibility increase or accessor method: ProjectWizardFirstPage.interpretersPresent

Hi,

Could you provide a getter method to access the interpretersPresent
field of the ProjectWizardFirstPage class? I am inheriting the
ProjectWizardFirstPage and my class Validator cannot check if the user
deletes all the interpreters. I could do this if you provide such an
accessor method. (The ugly solution to this would be a combination
between ProjectWizardFirstPage.getInterpreter and
ScriptRuntime.getInterpreter())

Thanks!

Gabriel

--