[Dltk-dev] Code completion questions

Hi,

What is the semantics of the 3rd param of the complete(ISourceModule
sourceModule, int completionPosition, int pos) method of the class
ScriptCompletionLanguage?

The created CompletionProposal in the findMethods(method) has both the
name and the completion Strings set to the method name. Since this is
seldom the logic needed for a plug-in and since the Tcl or Ruby
plug-ins don't even use it, why all this implementation of the find...
methods in the ScriptCompletionLanguage class? Should I create my own
version of MyScriptCompletionLanguage that reimplements everything
from scratch?

Regards,
Gabriel

--