Re: [Dltk-dev] Teaching DLTK about third party APIs (for completion)

Johan Compagner wrote:
JavaScript already has that see the IDesignTimeDOMProvider interface and extention point in org.eclipse.dltk.javascript.core.dom.support project

We have our own complete dom tree where code completion works on

Hello Johan,

thank you for your answer, I looked at it, and it seems really powerful for writing JavaScript code that is run in Rhino with custom extensions.

I am hesitant at this point, because I need to support different languages and would like to find a solution that works the same across all language support implementations of/based on DLTK (and possibly in other language editors/IDEs), and doesn't get involved with the language support implementation internals.

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

Back to the top