[Dltk-dev] Bug? ElementChangedListener not properly released....

Hi all,

(Retrying send: my first message bounced :( Why? )

I have just discovered that the ElementChangedListener inside the
AbstractASTFoldingStructureProvider class is not released when the
folding structure provider is uninstalled. Am I responsible to release
it from my extended provider? I guess not. Also the Ruby plugin
suffers from the same problem. I am talking about DLTK 1.0

To check this define the constructor of your extended folding provider
class and write the following line:
public RubyFoldingStructureProvider() {
       System.out.println(ModelManager.getModelManager().deltaState.elementChangedListenerCount);
}

Now open and close a script file more times and watch the number of
listeners growing.

Regards,
Gabriel

--