Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Python

On Wednesday 01 April 2009, Alex Panchenko wrote:
> Hi Lothar, Michael,
>
> We are also interested in extending DLTK with multiple natures per project.
>
> But it requires a lot of design discussions, since it could be implemented
> in different ways. Basically, there are two cases: - shared model (e.g.
> several JVM scripting languages to be executed in the same application)

We are using the Java scripting infrastructure to run Jython and JRuby. I
would be interested in a way to contribute code completion and documentation
for our Java APIs that are used by the scripts. If possible I would prefer if
I could implement that only once and contribute it to any scripting language.

> - separate models (e.g. Ruby(or PHP :-) + javascript in a web project) If we
> apply these questions to different subsystems we would have different
> behavior for each of the DLTK subsystems.
>
> So, let's start designing this feature first.
>
> Regards,
> Alex

Lothar
--