From: "Ahmed Abdelsalam" <ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:07:39 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] DLTK and Ruby

Hi all,...

I'm developing a Ruby editor plugin with DLTK. I've followed the guide for implementing python IDE, and everything going well. Recently, I implemented the Interpreter page to select ruby interpreter, and successfully selected it in the application. However, when trying to continue creating Ruby project, I get the following error:

Error Occured Reason: org/eclipse/dltk/core/environment/IDeployment

I got that this is an error in this piece of code:

protected IPath createPathFile(IDeployment deployment) throws IOException {
Bundle bundle = RubyInterpreter.getDefault().getBundle();
return deployment.add(bundle, "scripts/path.py");
}

which I took from the python sample. Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this error?

Regards,...

Ahmed