[Dltk-dev] Cannot view SDK source from within Eclipse

Beginning to migrate my editor from DLTK 0.95.x to the new 1.X stream. Installed dltk-core-sdk-S-1.0M6-200903161640-incubation.zip on Eclipse 3.5M6.

However, whenever I CTRL-click on a DLTK class file reference in the JDT editor, expecting Eclipse to resolve it and put up the source of the DLTK class, I am getting:

Source not found
The JAR of this class file belongs to container 'Plug-in Dependencies' which does not allow modifications to source attachments on its entries.

Seems to be a packaging problem with the DLTK SDK?  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Gerald

Back to the top