Re: [Dltk-dev] How can I change the text of the model elements in DLTK?

  ok - i increased the visibility of these methods from private to protected.

  if you're working against the head, you can just update from cvs, otherwise you'll have to wait for the next integration build (although nothing prevents you from changing a local copy to continue your work).