Re: [Dltk-dev] Re: the new folding code: constantly layouting?

if i go further then this:

ctx.getModel().modifyAnnotations(removals, additions, changes);

in

AbstractASTFoldingStructureProvider.update(FoldingStructureComputationContext ctx) {

can also be commented and then it is also gone (but ofcourse then everything is gone including the initial)

so somehow removals/additions/changes are wrongly generated or the ctx getmodel impl does a bit to much