[Dltk-dev] Method index information

Hi All,

As far as I understand the only information about methods, which is
stored in index file is: method name and parameters count.
No information about parent class (if exists) and method modifiers. Is
there a reason for that except for a lack of time?
I'm asking, since I wanted to use a lite version of method names
search, but for now there's not enough information returned:

1. There's no way to distinguish methods from functions.
2. Method access modifiers are missing.

Thanks!

--
Michael