[Dltk-dev] Re: Bug? .buildpath file is needed before it is written

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

The code says indeed so inside Util.getResourceContentsAsByteArray(),
before the line:
stream = new BufferedInputStream(file.getContents(true));
I also print the value of file.exists() and it also says so (true).

If I try to break at the line above, I always get a proper execution
without exception. Without a breakpoint the execution fails in about
50% of the trials and I get in the catch close that follows, while the
value of file.exists() constantly reports "true".

Than is this a bug somewhere deeper in Eclipse?

Remember that if I insert a Tread.sleep(100) betwe the above line, I
again get 100% successful executions.

In do things similar to ProjectWizardSecondPage.updateProject() but
simplified (I want to use the functionality of the second page without
the user being able to see it). For this I configure the first page to
block the flipping to the next page. And my operations are performed
exactly like te user would predd finish on the first page.

Regarding the Ruby and TLC, Of course I look also there. In my case I
need to extend the WizardPages (like in PDT) because of the special
conditions in my project.

Regards,
Gabriel

Back to the top