Any chance those methods could be made protected in the DLTK codebase?

Many thanks,
Gerald

At 11:16 AM 12/8/2008, Alex Panchenko wrote:
Addition to the code:

IProject p = ....
IScriptProject proj = DLTKCore.create(p);

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Panchenko" <alex@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 12:24:12 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Problem with DLTK Indexing

OK, now I understand what's happening.
DLTK uses own setup of the source folders.
So, the answer to your original question: the way to control the scope of the DLTK indexing is the .buildpath file. The structure is similar to the .classpath, so if you want DLTK to parse only "src" folder
then the .buildpath file content should be

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<buildpath>
        <buildpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
</buildpath>

By default DLTK treats the project root as source folder and tries to parse all the files.

The .buildpath could be created using the code similar to the following

IBuildpathEntry src = DLTKCore.newSourceEntry(new Path("src"));
proj.setRawBuildpath(new IBuildpathEntry[] { src }, null);

Regards,
Alex