[Dltk-dev] Refactor -> move action

Hi all,

I’ve noticed a very strange behavior on DLTK based actions, regarding refactor->move action of folders (ScriptFolder elements).

1.       When trying to move ScriptFolder within the same ProjectFragment, it fails, and ask to rename the file, although the source and the target are different directories.

2.       Refactor->move on  ScriptFolder–show theses only ProjectFragments, and can’t “unfold” them and browse to folder level

3.       Can’t move ScriptFolder to “non-script” folder (outside of the buildpath) – Dialog just won’t show these folders as possibility

I can’t understand the reason behind this strange behaviors, which doesn’t go well with Script languages.

Bottom line, We need to understand if this can be fixed on DLTK code, or we here at Zend, need to override this behavior (then we will need an extension point or similar solution)

Thanks,

Nir (Zend)

Back to the top