Re: [Dltk-dev] Performance issue

Hi Didier,

I am not sure how to interpret the results - is it the elapsed time or CPU time? What profiler (and profiling mode) you have used to generate these statistics?
Is it possible to generate statistics in the call-hierarchy format?

The first item in the statistics is JobManager. It is performing indexing tasks, usually the large amount of the time is spent in the source parser calls.

How many files do you have in your project? What is the total size of the files? What operations you performed in the profiled application? Where do you experience performance problems? What DLTK version do you use?

Regards,
Alex

didier barzin wrote:
Dear All,

I am developping a Cobol Plugin for Eclipse using DLKT.
I have a performance issue using DLTK with big COBOL sources having
more that 10.000 lines.
The execution statistics are attached to this mail.

Does amyone have had similar problems ?

Thanks,

Didier

Back to the top