Re: [Dltk-dev] Problem with DLTK Indexing

At 07:27 AM 12/8/2008, you wrote:
Gerald,

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

Seems.

I mean the details of your DLTK project (i.e. project with some scripting nature).

I have built a very standard DLTK editor/builder using Eclipse 3.4.1 and DLTK 0.95.1. The editor is for Antlr grammars and the builder uses Antlr to generate the Java source for the corresponding Lexer/Parser. The editor adds its required nature to the .project file (attached).

- the .buildpath file of your DLTK project

I have no .buildpath file

- the directory structure of your DLTK project

D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/.settings
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/attic
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/bin
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/data
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/icons
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/META-INF
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/src   <- Java and script files live under here
D:/DevFiles/WorkSpace34/AntlrDT/templates

Or do do you use DLTK in other ways?

Regards,
Alex