Re: [Dltk-dev] Problem with DLTK Indexing

Alex:

Don't have a .buildpath; did you mean build.properties?

output.. = bin/
bin.includes = META-INF/,\
               plugin.xml,\
               log4j.properties,\
               icons/,\
               .,\
               plugin.properties,\
               templates/
source.. = src/
bin.excludes = icons/misc/

Directory structure is:

<workspace root>/<project root>/.settings
<workspace root>/<project root>/attic
<workspace root>/<project root>/bin
<workspace root>/<project root>/data
<workspace root>/<project root>/icons
<workspace root>/<project root>/META-INF
<workspace root>/<project root>/src
<workspace root>/<project root>/templates

Thanks,
Gerald