Re: [Dltk-dev] m3 release date

Hi,

The schedule is available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo
We are listed as +3, though initial intention was +2.

M3+3 is November,14.

The schedule is in the Google Calendar - it could be added to one's personal Google calendar, so you always have it on hand.

Regards,
Alex

Jae Gangemi wrote:
hello all -

i was wondering when the m3 release date was scheduled for. i recall from a thread last week that alex mentioned it would occur some time soon and i'd like to get all my ducks in a row so i can release a version of my perl plugin at the same time.

  thanks!

--
-jae