[Dltk-dev] "Show container for duplicates" menu option should be removed

Hi,

In the “open type” and “open method” window, one of the options in the menu is "Show container for duplicates".

There are a few bugs that were opened about it also in JDT, and eventually JDT removed the option altogether since there is no sense really in having the option unchecked. (In case of duplicates the user will always need a way to distinguish between them)

I opened a bug about it #251080 and I included the patch needed in order to remove it

Thanks,

Eden

Eden Klein
Software Engineer