Re: [Dltk-dev] Buffer Syncronization After IFile.setContents()

Shelby,

In the SourceCodeCache class there is inner ChangeListener class to handle resource change events. The listener is added to the workspace in the constructor of the SourceCodeCache. Would you please test in the debugger if the events are delivered to it in you setup? Probably some of the previously registered listeners throws an exception, so cache listener is not called?

The cache was added to minimize file reads in networked environments, you can disable it in your release, but I really would like to know why it does not work as expected in your environment.

Regards,
Alex

Shelby Sanders wrote:
Alex,