From: "Rong Chen" <Rong.Chen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:13:11 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] new console view

I have one tcl console open and have run some script in it. After I select “New Console View” from open console tool, a new tcl console appears, but both tcl console’s document is reset to have only 2 lines of prompt like:

%

%

My original script history in the first tcl console is gone.

Is this intended?

Thanks,

Rong

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.