[Dltk-dev] ScriptExplorerPart - Preference store enabled

Hi all,

I’ve made few changes on org.eclipse.dltk.ui plugin, in order to enable preference property that will determine the explorer “double-click” action  on containers (projects/folders) :

Expand or Go-into.

Till now the default (and only option) was expanding.

I left the default as is, but also added the option for other plugins to change it, or use if from preference page.

If you have any question, please let me know,

NirC

Back to the top