Re: [Dltk-dev] Python debugger

  the python script is replacing the internal debugging engine for python. i'm not sure why you're getting the exception though.

  if you're feeling brave, you could try the latest integration build from here to see if the problem still exists.

    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R1.0/I-I200807181303-200807181303/