[Dltk-dev] when is the debugger really ready?

Hi

I am currently looking in issues that the debugger doesnt work straight away or is disconnected suddenly.

I think i use the debugger to soon. Its not initialized (eclipse and client side?) completely yet and i already send commands to it.

I see this when i dont do anything:

feature_set -n max_children -i 31 -v 32
feature_set -n max_depth -i 32 -v 2
feature_set -n max_data -i 33 -v 8192
feature_get -n stdin -i 34
stdin -c 1 -i 35
feature_set -n notify_ok -i 36 -v 1
stdout -c 2 -i 37
stderr -c 2 -i 38
breakpoint_set -r 0 -t call -s enabled -m onLoad -i 39 -f file:///F:/serclipse40rc3/workspace/crm/globals.js
property_set -d -1 -n suspendOnEntry -i 40 -- dHJ1ZQ==
run -i 41
property_set -d -1 -n suspendOnExit -i 42 --
property_set -d -1 -n suspendOnException -i 43 -- dHJ1ZQ==

So i guess then it is ready. I see that there is a run thats pretty much the latest command except that i do get 2 extra i had expected that run would really be the latest..

Is there always 1 run command coming? Then i can test on that and then set a boolean that is being waited on in the real script execute thread.

johan

Back to the top