Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceModuleAnnotationModel - catchupWithMarkers

i fixed it now (it works) by just testing it:

if (breakpoint instanceof IScriptLineBreakpoint
                && !(breakpoint instanceof IScriptMethodEntryBreakpoint)) {
            IScriptLineBreakpoint lineBreakpoint = (IScriptLineBreakpoint) breakpoint;
            config.setLineNo(lineBreakpoint.getLineNumber());
        }

so if it is an Entry (Exit) then dont set the linenumber info.

johan