From: "Johan Compagner" <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 8:35:41 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Debugger - highlighting changed values

alex,

where is that code exactly where the highlighting is calculated?
I am curious why it (almost) never works for me when i use step over. but resume/suspend in a loop seems to work.

I guess this is because the variables view is build up 1 or more times to often and it compares it with the previous state
which is the same thing?

johan