[Dltk-dev] Can the updated classpaths and .settings dir (with compiler settings) be checked in?

Hi,

in the plugin.xml of the dltk projects (or better said the manifest.mf)
we already have:

Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.4

But the classpaths arent committed to the cvs that reflect that updated classpath:

    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/J2SE-1.4"/>

now i have everywhere outgoing changes for that classpath
and i also changed for all the project the compiler settings at the project level.
Because my defaults are java5 (all other plugins build on java5)

Does anybody sees a bit problem if those 2 things are committed?

Maybe it would also be good to have safe partitipants (cleanup and format)
because i use a slightly different coding standard when i type normally so if there was be an auto format
that corrects my standards to the one of dltk then it would be a bit cleaner checkins.

johan

Back to the top