Re: [Dltk-dev] Support more that one ISourceParser

  there is already support that would allow you to install multiple source parsers and select between them - however no support currently exists to fire off an event change that would cause an entire re-parse of whatever resources were effected by this, so things like the search and other code that relies on the saved indexes would not work properly unless they were manually rebuilt.