Re: [Dltk-dev] Support more that one ISourceParser

  could you clarify what the runtimes are being used for?

  if you mean changing it for a project (or even if it's the 'default'), there is some kind of interpreter change event that you could listen for and respond too. you can change interpreters for the project through the 'build path' property page.