Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK folding behavior

  +1 - this would be help with performance and eliminate an extra round trip to the parser.

  if you can find a way to get access to the ISourceModule object that represents the module open in the editor, you can call:

    SourceParserUtil.(ISourceModule module, IProblemReporter reporter)

  passing null for the reporter. it will handle checking the cache for you.