From: "Jae Gangemi" <jgangemi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 9:06:20 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] 'internal' interpreter preference block

hello all -

  i just committed code that can be used to add a preference page that will allow you to select an 'internal' interpreter (the available list comes from the list of installed interpreters) that can be used to execute an arbitrary script from an editor action or in my case, a source parser (and eventually some editor actions).

  please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

--
-jae