[Dltk-dev] Flag bits of the ASTNode

Hi, guys,

We're currently working on a DLTK-based Malbolge IDE. Unfortunately,
due to the complexity of the language, we've run out of flag bits in
the ASTNode class. Can you please add a second long field and the
corresponding Bit65 – Bit128 constants? It is well-known Malbolge
programs tend to grow very big, and our customer has millions of lines
of code in this language, so squeezing every possible bit of our AST
is hugely important.

Would be grateful for any input on solving our problem, thanks in advance.

--
Andrey.

Back to the top