Re: [Dltk-dev] why is the popup menu for the scriptoutline page disabled?

the thing is that some things in the menu dont really work
(like properties or debug/run also complains that they cant find a _javascript_ file but that is a bit strange because that is extracted out of the selection very easy)

But things like properties should be disabled (or disable themselfs) when nothing happens of no sensible info is there.

johan