From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johan Compagner
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:07 PM
To: DLTK Developer Discussions
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Variables in the debugger that are shownasIndexedVariablePartition [0..99],[100..199] are after that filtered..

turn of the functions
So that you dont see those

For example what i was looking at was a javabean (JSplitPane)
and those of loads of functions (setMinimumSize() etc)
And if you turn of those that you dont see them (you have to toggle twice maybe at least in my place the filters are not by default in sync need to look at that some more)
then of the 350 items you only see max 50 or something divided over 4 partitions

johan