Re: [Dltk-dev] python search support added

Hi Jae,
> hello all -
>
>   i've added searching support to the python plugin (done in tandem
> with support for my perl plugin), but it doesn't seem to work
> properly. the searches never seem to return any results.
It works fine for declarations. To add support of references some
additional work should be done.
Problem in your case could be in incorrect index state. You could remove
all index files from .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.dltk.core, and try
to search for declarations.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.