From: "Andrei Sobolev" <andrei.sobolev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:54:42 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] developing internal interpreter

Hi Rong,

You are right, current interpreter management infrastructure is not very
suited to add internal interpreters.
In near future we planed to move all interpreter management to EMF, and
provide additional kind of interpreters (internal,remote).

To make it work now, you should do following:
1) Add new interpreter type for your language.
2) Implement custom IInterpreterInstallType based class, which could
validate some path as valid (for example for some file in metadata), and
return your interpreter from getInterpreterInstalls() method.
2) Implement IInterpreterInstall with custom runner.

I suppose this will be enough to make it work.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.