[Dltk-dev] developing internal interpreter

Hello,

I am developing a plugin using DLTK. One part involves creating internal (API) interpreter. I am new to DLTK. I am studying and developing at the same time. What I feel now is that some of the required fields such as path to home installation directory etc for Interpreter Install I don't want to use make me doing workaround often. Would you please advise if it would get worse down the road?

If DLTK interpreter install, interpreter install type may consider internal interpreter scenario later, that would be great.

Thanks very much!

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.

Back to the top