Re: [Dltk-dev] Outline View for other file endings

Hi Nicolai,

We added support of Eclipse Content Types framework.

Now you could add additional file extensions via Eclipse preferences ->
General -> Content types.
And whey will be recognized by DLTK.

Also it is possible to write additional content detectors, by extending
content types.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.