[Dltk-dev] Tooltips and function calls

Hi,

for my editor i like to have the tooltips on functions and function calls. I managed to get it while hovering over a function declaration by implementing IScriptDocumentationProvider and the corresponding extension point. The tooltip shows and the F2 key works also. But when I move my cursor over a function call nothing happens. But on pressing F3, which should jump to the location where the function is defined I get following error message: Current text selection does not resolve to a Script element.

I think the model or ast I'm building is incomplete. So which subclass of ASTNode should be a function call statement so it is registered and used properly?

Best regards,

Nicolai Mainiero

Back to the top