Re: [Dltk-dev] Python Debugging Engine Selection

  is the python activestate plugin instaled?

On Jan 10, 2008 7:43 PM, Knippa, Keith <Keith.Knippa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible at this time to debug a python program in Eclipse/DLTK?
When I try to select a debugging engine from the Python Debugging Engine
Selection window, I find that the list of engines from which to select
is empty.  Please note that I'm using the Python IDE plugins from the
R1.0 integration build of 12/20/07 on Eclipse Platform Version: 3.3.1.1,
Build id: M20071023-1652.

Thank you, Keith Knippa