From: "Jae Gangemi" <jgangemi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, rfuhrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9 Декабрь 2007 г. 0:42:59 (GMT+0600) Asia/Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] dltk and imp

hello all -

  i was wondering what the status on collaboration between the two projects currently was, if any at the moment.

  right now i'm working on adding project specific prefences to the dltk and as i look through the jdt ui code for help, doing some blanket cut and paste of their implementations sans some minor changes that are implementation specific for the dltk, i'm wondering why something like this doesn't already exist for me to leverage already, which in turn reminded me of the imp project.

  it seems that exposing this type of functionality in imp would help both projects better reach their goals of providing an easier way to build ide's, and in this case, scripting language specific ones.

--
- jae

Back to the top