Re: [Dltk-dev] removed suspend on entry/exit code

  no - not at all - it originally caused problems for me with the python debugger (apparently the perl and tcl debuggers don't like it either, but they did not hang) which is why i put in that fix to bypass it if the engine defined the associated attributes as false, figuring it was another one of the inconsistencies
in the language specific dbgp implementations.

  i'm glad to see it go :)