Re: [Dltk-dev] Need Some help to run some code

Hi Leonardo,

We appreciate that you choose DLTK for your IDE.

Now we are working on rewriting of Python Tutorial from Eclipse Wiki.
It will be more detailed and will contain all required information.
All code examples  will be in Eclipse DLTK CVS.
We will update Eclipse Wiki, when each part of this tutorial will be done.

As for your question: "How can I run the code develop at that time?"
There is two ways:
 1) From JUnit plug-in tests.
      You can checkout test examples from dltk cvs.  Please look at
org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.core.tests or org.eclipse.dltk.tcl.core.tests
plugins.  They contain a workspace folder with test projects and JUnit
tests for each project.
 2) You can run code as "Eclipse Application", and open ScriptExplorer
view, to explorer project contents.
      So if you create some project and your language file in it, see
module contents in ScriptExplorer. If you also add nature to project
".project" file, ScriptExplorer will show you source folders as well.

We will be very grateful for your help with documentation or contributions.

I also suppose that it will be interesting if you could send questions
about each chapter. So after a new version of tutorial will be done, we
are going to create F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) section.

Best regards,
Andrei.