[Dltk-dev] How to integrate code generator into DLTK framework?

Editor is running well on the new DLTK 1.0M3 codebase.

Having trouble understanding how to do a few things the "DLTK" way:

1) Formatters: I have implemented SourceViewerConfigurations# getContentFormatter(), but do not see what more needs to be done to make the formatters available/functional in the editor.  A quick list of the essential steps needed to integrate a custom content formatter into the DLTK framework would be appreciated.

2) Builders:  my editor is setup to edit a grammar specification that needs to be fed to an existing code generator.  I have tried creating an implementation of ScriptBuilder, but it is not being called in response to any editor actions/operations.  Again, a quick list of essential steps needed to enable an incremental builder would be appreciated.

I have gone through the Ruby, Lua, and Perlipse code bases, but evidently missing how they do these two thing.

Thanks,
Gerald

----
Gerald B. Rosenberg