Re: [Dltk-dev] python example, which DLTK version, please?

  this integration build was done a day after the article was written:

    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R1.0/I-I200707191353-200707191353/

  this one was done 5 days before

    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R1.0/I-I200707131318-200707131318/

  one of those may work with the example code.

  otherwise, you really should just consider pulling the sources from cvs.

On 10/14/07, Chris Henderson <chris_h_henderson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jae Gangemi <jgangemi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>at this point, it's completely possible that the wiki article is out of
>date (it was last updated in july).

I did not ask, *whether* the wiki article is out of date, I asked *which* dltk version to use to be up to date with the wiki.

>if you want to work with this toolkit right now, you've got to be willing
>to do a little investigative work and dig around yourself to figure out
>what's going on. of course, if you have questions or need a jumping
>off point, just ask.

I *did* ask. Do you want me to keep on asking without getting replies?

Chris