Re: [Dltk-dev] Documentation?

  well - what do you mean by integrate?

  i tried to write an antlr parser for perl and gave up for a different route, but what i did learn was this:

 if all you built was a lexer, then you need to walk the tokens yourself and ultimately construct a ModuleDeclaration object. if you built a parser as well, then you should be able to work in the construction of the ModuleDeclaration directly into that implementation.

  look at the parse method in the PythonSourceParser - from there you can see where the python parser hooks in.

  hope that helps some