From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mr Tony
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:55 PM
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Need Your Help Please

hi,
this is antwan, a student in the american university in cairo and a member in the group working on building a plugin on DLTK Ruby to support Ruby on Rail. we just started by looking at your source code but in real we need your help. we need to know where shall we start because there are hundreds of files there, so we need your help to know from where should we start.
thank you very much for your support,
best regards,
Antwan Mesak

Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

Back to the top