Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Ruby Overriding Open Type

Hello Daniel,

Did you tried shortcut from "Ruby" perspective? It should work at least when
1) You're in Ruby perspecive
2) Ruby Source Editor has focus

Also please could you check you have latest DLTK Core and Ruby installed (v20070330xxxx).

Thank you, and
Kind Regards,
Andrey

Daniel Spiewak wrote:
Hey guys!

After I installed DLTK Ruby (both SDK and IDE), the Open Type keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-T) stopped working altogether. There's nothing related in the error log or anything like that. I even tried resetting the keyboard shortcuts to see if that would do it, but no dice. I can access open type from the toolbar or menus, just not via the keyboard.

Daniel