From: Mark Howe <Mark.Howe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 21, 2007 7:53 AM
Subject: JRuby plugin
To: Mikhail Kalugin <mikhail.kalugin@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mikhail

I was wondering if you would consider creating a separate JRuby (the
runtime jar) plugin instead of having a stripped down version in
org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.core. The reason I'm asking is we need other
parts of JRuby (like yaml and want the ability to eval scripts without
running external processes). If there was a separate JRuby plugin it
could be used by  org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.core and other plugins as
well.

Thanks
Mark

Back to the top