[dash-dev] Migrating Dash website to Hugo

Hi All,

This is a quick note to let everyone know that I will be migrating the Dash website to Hugo. I chose Dash because it's a small site and should be fairly straightforward to migrate.

Please note that dynamic pages such as https://www.eclipse.org/dash/new-and-noteworthy/compute-n-and-n.php will be removed or migrated to static html.

I am making this update as a committer on the project and not as the Manager, Webdev @ Eclipse.

My goal here for this is to better understand the pain points that our projects are experiencing while migrating to Hugo. I believe this is a great opportunity for us to make some updates to our docs.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Cheers,

--
Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top